Career Opportunities For Florida Realtors
Davidson Realty has served the Jacksonville and St. Augustine real estate markets for over 20 years. We strongly believe in building a team and creating an environment where everyone - agents, employees, customers and vendors - will all grow and thrive. And have fun doing it!
If being voted the #1 "Best Place to Work" in Northeast Florida by the Jacksonville Business Journal and the #2 "Best Place to Work" in Florida by Florida Trend isn't proof enough, we invite you to talk to anyone who works with us!
Office in Jacksonville Beach Now Open
Higher Commission Splits Available. Contact Sherry Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 940-5000 today!
Is your new real estate career waiting at Davidson Realty?
Looking for a new career? Self-motivated and like people? Want a flexible schedule?
If you answered "Yes," come learn about a career in real estate with Davidson Realty. We're offering one free open house event every month where you can find out what a career in real estate is really like. Davidson Realty President Sherry Davidson will discuss the process and expenses involved for getting licensed, and both new and seasoned Davidson Realty Agents will share their individual experiences about a career in real estate. The casual, open house events will offer a relaxed, "no pressure" way to learn more about a career in real estate. Pick the event that works for your schedule:
Wine and Cheese - 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- February 2nd
- April 6th
- June 1st
- September 7th
- November 2nd
- January 19th
- March 2nd
- May 4th
- July 6th
- October 5th
- December 7th
Interested in learning more but can't make one of the events? Contact Sherry Davidson at 904-940-5000 or fill out the form below.
Our Ideal Real Estate Agent
- Loves people. Is warm and friendly.
- Has an entrepreneur spirit. Is a previous business owner or has a desire to have one.
- Is willing to do whatever it takes to start their own business.
- Is a problem solver. Is resourceful.
- Is professional.
- Is goal-oriented.
- Is full-time and serious about making their job a #1 priority.
- Is willing to go the extra mile and put the hours in!
- Is computer literate.
- Is trustworthy.
- Is customer service-oriented.
- Is resilient and has the ability to recover quickly from adverse situations.
- Is a team player.
Davidson Referral Network
For those who cannot make a full-time commitment to real estate, the Davidson Referral Network offers an alternative for licensed real estate agents. See some of the benefits:
- Property Management through Davidson Property Management
- Mortgage Lending through Bank of England
- Closings through Landmark Title
- The Davidson Companies are located in a dedicated state of the art facility demonstrating our commitment to the community.
Career Opportunities Contact Form
* Name and Email fields required